Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the mailing list, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
- Data that you provide directly when you register for, or use, the Services. Though data may vary, this typically consists of name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- User credentials, such as username, password, password hints and similar security information used to create an account and authenticate users of the Services.
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, country, and language preference.
- Payment data, such as credit card information and billing address.
- Information about your interests and preferences, such as which free resources you download from our websites, which emails you open, or your communications preferences. In addition to what you provide directly, we may infer your interests and preferences from other data we collect, such as the content and advertisements you interact with while using the Services.
- Other third party data, such as data from our affiliates, partners, or vendors, data brokers or public sources.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may always refuse to supply personal identification information, though it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include IP address, URLs, browser names, pages visited, computer types and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Site other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Site and some features may not work as intended.
How We Use Collected Information
Ambercy Media, LLC may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, as with all Internet data exchanges, 100% security cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps such as keeping your passwords private and not disclosing sensitive personal data, such as credit card information, in places that can be accessed easily (such as via email). You agree that we are not responsible for information intercepted by a third party, and release us from any and all claims related to the unauthorized use of transmitted information.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
The California Consumer Privacy ACT
If you are a California resident, you are granted the following:
- the right to know the information collected on you;
- the right to say no to the sale of your personal information;
- the right to request your a copy of your information twice a year;
- the right to have your personal information deleted;
- the right to equal service and price (i.e. not to face discrimination).
Please note that we DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION to third parties. You can find more details in the "How We Share Your Personal Information" section, above.
To make a personal information request, please use our contact form.
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
This document was last updated: April, 2020.